Monday 22 May 2017

Aroma Egg Omelette Recipes

My parents gave me an induction cooker. I love it so much. It's my best gift. Funny right?? hahaha!!! yes it's me.. So, I was thinking what I can do with it. I did some explore at my fridge and found out some untouched carrots. Suddenly something strike me to make stir-fry omelette with grated carrots. Easy cooking for lazy lady like me..


Ingredients:-
2 eggs, washed and cracked; beat lightly and keep aside in a bowl
2 sausages, Ayamas brand; ori, cut diagonal
1 carrot, cut thinly or grated
1/2 onion,  cut thinly
some coriander leaves, wash and remove stems
oil for stir-fry
salt and pepper - taste

Methods:
  1. Add sliced sausages, grated carrots and onions to beated eggs.
  2. Add some salt and pepper follow your taste buds. Mix and coated well.
  3. Heat some oil in a frying pan (mine is stainless steel pan; DO NOT use non-stick pan for induction cooker as being told by the sales girl in AEON.)
  4. Make sure the pan is hot enough, pour the egg mixture and swirl the pan to evenly distributed. Do not quickly turn over the egg. Let it fried become crispy at the edges.
  5. Once the bubbles appear and the sausage is well-cooked, turn to the other side and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
  6. Remove and serve with rice/ noodles or bread with chilli or tomato sauce... Yummy!!

*Note:
If you want crispy omelette, add more oil.
If you want fragrance (the aroma from the pan/wok), add little oil and fried using medium fire.

1 comment:

  1. Great way of presenting an Omelette recipe, for more omelette recipes
    healthy Omelette Recipe

    ReplyDelete