Tuesday 16 May 2017

Fried Pandan Chicken Recipes

I have some fresh pandan leaves from my garden. I was browsing for recipes related to pandan leaves. My friend told me why not make pandan leaves chicken. So I make it with fried version because I want some fragrance and the aroma. But pity my friend, he said not enough. Huhuhu!!! Ok lah, next time I will fried again for you. Only for you...


 Ingredients:
2-3 pcs chicken, cut into bite size
3 tbsp of curry paste
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp dark soy sauce (opt) for colouring purpose
some pandan leave, washed and wipe dry

Methods:
  1. Marinade the chicken with curry paste, turmeric and dark soy sauce for couple of hours. The longer hours much better the flavour being absorb.
  2. After marinade, add 1 pc of marinated chicken with pandan leaves. Finish the rest of the chicken and kept aside.
  3. Meanwhile prepare the wok/pan/ pot. Once the oil is hot, add some pandan chicken and deep fried. Remember to add in batches. Mix around to well-cooked.
  4. After frying dry them with kitchen towel to absorb some extra oil.
  5. Serve with rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment